Raspberry Pi 4B Setup
- Install headless following instruction at link
- When logging in to the second raspberry pi and it says key error, run the following command but modifying to the appropriate known_hosts location
rm -f /home/user/.ssh/known_hosts
- VNC setup link
- Setup remote access anywhere. Instructions taken from link
- Head to the RealVNC Raspberry Pi sign up page and enter your email address in the sign up box.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your account with a password.
- Back on your Raspberry Pi, click the VNC icon in the top-right corner of the screen to open VNC. Then click the status menu and select Licensing.
- Enter the email address and password you created in step one.
- When prompted, select “Direct and cloud connectivity.” Your Raspberry Pi is now accessible online.
- If no VNC gui source
- The RPi must be set to boot to desktop (service mode).
- If a HDMI monitor is not attached then you need to specify a screen resolution in config.txt
To force change IP address source
- Installed resilio sync by following instructions at link
- Note that for Raspberry Pi 4, architecture is
sudo systemctl enable resilio-sync sudo usermod -aG pi rslsync sudo chmod g+rw ResilioSync
Use command below to run as rslsync user. Service can also be run with the following arguments:
start, stop, restart
## Fstab 1. To get uuid
UUID=607AAD5D7AAD30A8 /home/pi/rslsync ntfs-3g defaults,noatime 0 1