Intro to Wearable Robotics
Part 3 - Exoarm to Computer Interface
IEEE UNSW Student Branch
Luke Wicent Sy
- CAD Design of an Exo Arm (link)
- Microcontroller Programming to control an Exo Arm (link)
- Exo Arm to Computer Interface (link)
Why interface with computer?
- Gamified rehabilitation
- Performance augmentation
- Remote tele-operation
What we will do today?
- Load orientation estimation firmware
- Make an arm model in our computer
- [Challenge] Control the exoarm from your computer
- Separate into four groups.
- The workshop is ideally done individual or by pairs.
- If stuck, consult your group.
- If still stuck, consult the workshop assistants!
- DO IT YOURSELF. DON’T PEAK AT THE SOLUTION.
Exoarm to Computer Interface
- Like us on Facebook (@IEEEUNSWSB)
- Add us on SpArc (FREE)
- Do the extra challenge!
- Give us feedback! http://bit.ly/2Jp5KkA
- Ask the UNSW medical robotics lab pips about their research!
- Shameless plug: Our AGM will be on 1st Nov 11-1 pm with free Pizza(s).