Intro to Wearable Robotics
Part 3 - Exoarm to Computer Interface
IEEE UNSW Student Branch
Luke Wicent Sy
- CAD Design of an Exo Arm
- Microcontroller Programming to control an Exo Arm
- Exo Arm to Computer Interface
Why interface with computer?
- Gamified rehabilitation
- Performance augmentation
- Remote tele-operation
What we will do today?
- Load orientation estimation firmware
- Make an arm model in our computer
- [Challenge] Control the exoarm from your computer
- Separate into four groups.
- The workshop is ideally done individual or by pairs.
- If stuck, consult your group.
- If still stuck, consult the workshop assistants!
- DO IT YOURSELF. DON’T PEAK AT THE SOLUTION.
- Will do a demo mid way if still stuck.